I Am Craving for Knowledge

I am nothing but disabled without awareness of surroundings
It's amazing to know everything
On the other hand, lack of knowledge is crippling
I do not crave for any template for success
But I crave when somebody who is thirsty does not get adequate food to quench his stomach
But I crave when people are raging a revolution only with the ill intention to hurt others
But I crave when a certain culture mirrors its notions and ideas on gathering reposition
Yes, I crave when anger is uncontrollable even if that means controlling it just for a couple of minutes
Yes, I crave when somebody discourages a needed conflict simply based on own vested interests
I crave when a doted mother is crying for the welfare of her child
I crave when a brave soldier unfortunately has to die in army tank
I crave when I see a person with no such values or proper sense of discipline questions about principles of others
I crave when I see a teacher propagating about wrong unethical religious principles to an innocent child
I crave when there a person shows lack of culture in the name of being liberal or open-minded
I crave when patents do not get cash
I crave when elephants cured by nature tend to disvalue needed cautioned principles
I crave when some professor gives up saying that he won't be able to make a hero out of a child
I crave when unemployment unfortunately begets blind obsession to worship
I crave when unethical feelings of terrorism overpowers national interest
I crave when I see people shamelessly discussing faulty values to justify their belongingness
I crave when a disabled person has to earn his income through immense hardship given lack of opportunities
I crave when a so-called truth-seeker does not live up to his words
I crave when I see a person known for his integrity nationally forgets everything & takes bribe
I crave when key figures of national politics place their self-governed interests over the interest of the country
I crave when I see politicians have snooped down so low that there is no difference between them and dogs
I crave when I see a CEO refuses to comprehend the values and ethics as followed by the employee & employers of the company
I crave when I see somebody who is able yet does not want to face his problems
I crave when I see that the prime minister even after being aware of the issues troubling his nation do not come forward to solve the problems with needed literal information
I crave when I see people not considering dog bites as something really temporary
I don't want to join in for the so-called great results underground
I am always into those situations where when somebody comes before you, you make time to meet him
I am calling a hunger strike if I see faulty principles interfering with national interest
I am the crave in times of airstrikes that force people to get down
I am always the crave when nature goes bonkers with no understanding of wellbeing of humanity
I am the crave when sun refuses to radiate in simplicity
I am the crave when earth does not feel responsible enough to take care of its children
I am never the crave for the good of the torturous crimes carried by the intelligent bureau
I am never the crave when they fail to submit report to court
I am the crave when I see a doctor squeezes money from patients in the name of a welfare society
I am the crave when I see a person with no understanding of the values and ideals of the greater sense of the multi-cultural diversity
I am the hunger when I come across shallow fanatic discussions on any ideal in the society
I am the very crave for the worker who is deprived of his deserved daily wage just because he didn't pay heed to notional principles
I am the crave when a flight is deliberately delayed in the wait of some reputed citizen who isn't in governance
I am the hunger when I see so many individuals across so many nations are in distress
Yes, I have still not grown up as a man of absolute wisdom yet I am constantly monitoring my own thoughts round the clock to improve my approach and attitude towards life.

Writing is a habit of discipline. My website http://www.gktecvisionpremium.com has a variety of articles written and free to read. These articles are meant to bring clarity of existence and theories of great literature. Those who are further interested can subscribe to the newsletter exclusive to the topics of Finance and Spirituality with very deep insights. Our company's press release: http://webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=207335


 By Karnati Kiran


Article Source: I Am Craving for Knowledge

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...