Bedtime Fairy Tales

Bedtime Fairy Tales



is like an endless long journey, without knowing where to go, without knowing where to go back. Lonely and quiet there was no boredom of facing me. My feelings were like I was being torn apart endlessly. Imagine, how it feels that it is flourishing, but is forced to die. Give me a pause, I beg you!!!

And now, I'm back to diving into the never-ending grief. I don't know what's stuck in this head. It seemed that a glass of coffee was confined to dusk that day, unable to comfort me, "ahhhhhh!" off my resentment. I need a house to go home at this time, is there still a place to go home that is appropriate for me? I was a little less confident in that. God I want to complain to you, but I am ashamed, really embarrassed. How come? I've let you down too many times.

The black clouds in the sky that afternoon began to shed tears, as if he knew and wanted to participate in feeling my grief. Dim began to approach slowly among the towering buildings carrying a handful of hope. "The sky is not always beautiful, and neither is life." I said.

We will always be the main characters in a life novel, it's just that we don't need to care about the beginning of the story, we just need to create something beautiful at the end of the story. Keep living to be able to string together verbatim within a page. Complete!!! And the rest is just leave it to the reader and the assessor of the story we have created.

Continue the story of the life we have already started, Be patient, Calm, Master.



That **** bar by the roadside seemed to be constantly calling me. Trying to flirt with people who are feeling sad and slumped about life. I'm not interested in the slightest, spending time in such a place, I don't think it's the right choice to solve the problem. There is no best place to eliminate the problem, there is the best place to calm down from the problem.

The night breeze kept blowing so hard that it pierced into my body, it was so cold that night. I felt that half of my body was blown away by the wind, and I don't know when it would come back. The music started to sound in the restaurant on the other side there, the music was soothing and calmed me down a bit. The buildings around me have begun to rekindle their lives with their colorful sparkles, instantly Jakarta becomes the most luminous city. I sat back down, feeling like people were stranded on the sidewalk of that street. There was very quiet traffic at the time, not many pedestrians passed by. I see, the streets around here have started to dry up, I started to move to go back home.

Lately my life has been a little bland. However, little by little I began to realize that time had changed the way I enjoyed life. Slowly I began to care, began to understand, and hoped to be able to heal these remaining wounds. I always wait for those good things to come to me, even if it's only for a while. Like the arrival of a rainbow as clean as rain, even if it is only for a short time but it is able to bring a handful of happiness to its connoisseurs.

Second by second, building after building is over. Only silence accompanies me at this time, the beauty of dusk has passed because it has been eaten by time. Time is indeed very jahanam, the city is cruel, and sadness seizes hope. I didn't find a little happiness on this road. I kind of saw the shadow of myself in this city that was as dark as night and a little snarky.

I just want to enjoy and make memories in the events of life. Which is stored in every page of the novel of my life, which I don't know who will read it. Let me be a stubborn human being, not caring about what will happen later despite being repeatedly reminded. This is my life, just let me write and finish it.



The body that was once strong, has now begun to weaken. My fingers had longed to be picked up again, my head slowly began to miss the backrest, and my legs were tired as if I was forced to run thousands of kilometers barefoot. I don't want to go back to being shackled in a quasi-world. Don't just because of love, it can make my life messy.

If you're here, O puan. Maybe tonight I won't feel this way. Right after your departure, I never stopped blaming myself. How could it be that the person whom I had been guarding his heart, had apparently left such a wound in it. I didn't meet anyone here other than your shadow drifting away, how could I not miss. Let this longing harden in the head, but I have given you up. Let you remain a memory washed away in the rainwater flow this afternoon.



I began to lay down my tired body when I got home, it was already quiet. There was only the sound of a wall clock filling my ears. My heart is broken, in fact, making peace with what is happening is a key to all these problems. I closed my eyes for a moment, I pulled up my blanket not to hear any noise.

Let this night be a tough night for me. I'll see it again tomorrow, though I don't know when this will end. For the umpteenth time, which cannot be counted by fingers fingers. I don't want to be a coward for fear of sadness. Let that sadness accompany the course of my life. Let me continue page by page of this novel of my life.

The journey of my story is not over yet but I am completely dead.



."¥¥¥".
."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...