How Do I Discover My Purpose? Start By Asking Yourself These 3 Questions

One of the biggest questions I hear is, "What is my purpose?"
In reality, there are only two people who can really tell you what your purpose is you and God.

What is purpose?

Your purpose is the plan God has for you, the reason why He has created to live on this earth.

He can tell you because He created you and He made a specific purpose just for you. As you seek to know God more, and learn His plan for your life, you can discover this purpose.

Contrary to what many people believe, you are not here just to take up space, meander around, watch reality TV, be miserable, or even eat chocolate.

God has so much more for you. He wants you to love your life by discovering your purpose and walking it out on consistent basis.

God also wants you to connect with Him and join Him where He is already working.
This requires you to be able to:

• Have a relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ

• Experience an intimate relationship with Him

• Learn to hear His voice

If you want to fulfill your purpose for 2017, I encourage you to take a quick mental inventory of what you have. Then 3 questions to ask yourself include:

• What 5 things do I want to change about myself in this year? This could include your job, a relationship, a personal goal, certain habits, etc.

• What people/things do I need to get rid of so I can pursue my purpose?

• What negative mindsets do I need to get rid of?

If you are honest with yourself, you can experience areas of growth so you can pursue your purpose.

I would also recommend you find an accountability partner or hire a life purpose coach to help you to see where you are and how you can get closer to pursuing your purpose.

Tiffany Godfrey is a life purpose and relationship coach for women.

She is the author of the new book, "Help, I'm Stuck! 10 Mistakes Christian Women Make When Pursuing Purpose"

If you feel stuck and don't know how to get on the right path to finding you purpose, click the following link to download a FREE chapter from this book: http://relationshipmissionaries.com/download-free-chapter/
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...