Realistic Solitude

Today, I took a walk: It was a nice day, and I had the thought that persistence is what makes a person great. Talent and heritage without it or anything else does not. This is that story. Everyone must reach the right viewpoint in life that allows this great quality of persistence to be developed or everyone will perish. This is the genuine import and reality of realistic solitude. It is to develop the power to persist even in the "eyes" of the greatest of odds to the best of ends.

Sure, what I am saying may be viewed as lofty and ridiculous, but is it? Who are the great, who are the fulfilled talented? They are the ones that genuine persist in life and in reality.

Without persistence, the greatest rewards cannot be claimed. To allow "impossible" or "quit" to be chants and mantra sayings is the worst thing we can do, even a "lowly animal" or a "dumb machine" carries out without knowing these sayings and "realities".

So, I will tell you what, take the word impossible out of your vocabulary and then resolve to find a reasonable way to do the "unreasonable", and see what happens in reality. I mean explore every option you can, creatively. Start by thinking creatively and then act on what you get. If you fail a few times, persist even more creatively, there is always a reasonable way to do the "impossible". We may go through the fire, and we may go through the rain, but if we persist and work rationally, we can all do it ultimately.

Giving up is the silly way to go, really. If it was not, then, anything within reason would be impossible, including coming up with great inventions beyond the wheel or the hammer or for that matter, the nail or the light bulb. Listen, the only advancement we get really in life is "unreasonable" and "impossible" and that quiet decision to persist until we do succeed really, all else is foolish pandering.

Now, with that said, you or I can scream "Whatever" to the rafters of reality, but think of those dreamers who did persist in the "impossible" decided quietly to in their minds only to end up the loudest of realists. That is where the rational solitude leads, that is where reality is at, that is where everything is. Indeed, the power is in the rational solitude, everything else, including "incredible potential" without persistence is empty bluster.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.


 By Joshua Clayton


Article Source: Realistic Solitude

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...