You're going to a new level

“For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” 2 Corinthians 4:17

Everything you have experienced in this season of your life has been preparing you for the next level of glory. People will wonder how are you able to do so well where He’s promoting you to, and it will be because of all that the anointing of God has taught you. You prayed for God to take you higher. He has heard you and is taking you deeper in your trust in Him. To get there, you’ll have to go through this. The higher you go, the deeper your trust must be. Your destiny awaits you and He’s preparing you to walk in it!

Prayer: Father God, thank you for speaking to me and encouraging my heart. Thank you for everything you’ve brought me through. It has prepared me for the next level of glory. Help me to continue to trust you with my life as you take me from faith to faith and from glory to glory. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...