However it is fate that will determine it




Exactly 2 years ago, there was an event that until now I have made a very memorable event. An experience that when I remember it will make me feel how disappointed I was to be at the time. This story started when I was in high school, precisely in class XII, that time was the time when I was stricken with confusion. How not to be confused, at that time is the determination time after graduating from high school, I want to continue where. Indeed, this is my own fault, I was too engrossed in my activities in high school, that I forgot to think about it. Until it was time for all the students to be invited to gather in the BK room, some of my friends were shocked to hear that. Even more surprised we were given a piece of paper, the paper read about which University is our choice and we must list at least 2 choices of universities and study programs, which will later be entered into the data for SNMPTN registration. My feelings at the time were even more confused, plus there were some of my friends who were already familiar with the choice. Seeing this I was even more confused and uneasy, I wondered with myself, which university should I choose? What study program? But not long after that, my BK teacher also informed us that the sheets did not have to be collected on that day, he allowed us to think about it first and gave us 1 week to think about it.

It was exactly 1 week after the piece of paper was handed out, that day was the day I had to collect it. With a heavy heart and lack of confidence, I collected the piece of paper and it was written 2 choices of universities and study programs. The choice was the fruit of my thinking the nights before the day of the gathering arrived. Actually, at that time, I didn't want to study at a university but I wanted to continue my studies at an official school. I was intrigued by the system, because when declared qualified as a student at the official school during the school all the costs incurred were State. How hopeful I was at that time, because I thought that if I made it through to official school, I would ease my parents' burden a little bit in their college expenses. But I felt insecure, because the official school had a lot of enthusiasts from all over Indonesia.

Also Read More:

 


Even though I know that there are not a few who are interested in official schools, I still want to be part of those official schools. I ended up applying online at one of the official schools, called IPDN (Institute of Domestic Government). Although the location of the campus outside the city did not dampen my enthusiasm for applying. In between taking care of all the files needed for registration, I always took the time to practice physical exercise. This physical exercise is very necessary because I will take a series of selections, one of which is the medical test. The physical exercises I do are swimming, push ups, sit ups, chinning ups, running, etc. Not only that, I also have to learn about general knowledge, knowledge about national insights, and not forget to study psychological tests. In this case I have to be smart about dividing my time between school and exercises.

After 3 weeks, my BK Teacher again informed me of a piece of information that was a bit surprising as well as making me think carefully. He informed that, if anyone wants to resign from SNMPTN, students are encouraged to make a handwritten and signed affidavit on the stamp. That's when I thought and wondered. Did I just resign from SNMPTN? Then after I thought about it carefully, I took the opportunity. I made an affidavit that I resigned from SNMPTN and I signed the letter on stamp. I decided to resign because there were 2 reasons, namely the first of which I would later be accepted into a university with a choice of study program that I was not sure of even later when I went to study in the study program, I was afraid that I could not follow the lecture well, the second reason which is definitely because I wanted to focus so that I could pass the official school selection. After I signed the affidavit, I was no longer an SNMPTN fighter but an official fighter.

Time passed so quickly, after a long time I proceeded to want to pass the official selection. Day after day I passed eagerly to continue practicing and learning. Now it's time for me to do the selection process. This first selection process is called Basic Ability Selection (SKD). This SKD is a test consisting of a general Intelligence Test (TIU), a National Insight Test (TWK), a Personal Characteristics Test (TKP). At that time I made a selection at BKN KANREG II SURABAYA. That morning, my heart was pounding so much because it was time for me to be selected after I had studied and practiced for quite a while. When before the selection, I always prayed and prayed to Allah SWT so that I would be given ease when doing it. After that, all selection participants are encouraged to enter each room that has been provided. I did the questions carefully and thoroughly. At that time, the selection party gave 100 minutes with 110 questions, namely TIU 35 questions, TWK 30 questions, and TKP 45 questions. After working on the 110 questions, the selection guard officer provided information that after the SKD selection session was over, the scores would appear and the participants were encouraged to record the scores to be matched on the selection results sheet which would be affixed to the notice board, because there was fear of cheating. I forgot how many grades I got at the time, but I declared my grades to meet the passing grade. After the selection was over, I went home.

Three days passed after the SKD test, That day was the day of the announcement of the selection I really hope that I can pass the SKD test and be able to take a series of other tests. This selection announcement is announced online. I opened the selection announcement web and I was stunned to see it. It turned out that I did not pass the selection, even though my score met there was 1 more pass indicator, namely the quota per region. I forgot how many quotas are available for participants from East Java, but I remember I was not far from the quota. At that time I was very disappointed, sad, and even cried. I felt that my efforts so far were enough, but it turned out that I was not welcome. But at that time I also thought "it's not the sustenance this year". My whole family also tried to strengthen me who was down at that time And starting from that day I was officially declared a gap year student.

After yesterday's failure I thought, what am I going to do to fill my days when I finally decide to gap year and want to continue trying my list next year. At that time I was running 1 activity that I thought was new, namely work. At first I asked my parents for permission so that I could work in the coffe shop because at that time I was trending, but it turned out that I was not approved. My father allowed me to work, if I wanted to hold one of the small businesses as a sideline, because at that time he was very troubled by his main job. Not thinking Length, I immediately accepted his offer. The days of quizzing by working, studying and practicing are waiting for registration in the next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...