God Knows We Can’t Be Perfect

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:12(KJV)


There are many people who are so afraid of making a mistake that they don’t do anything. Instead, they sit around saying, “What if I’m wrong? What if I miss God?”


Do you know what God told me one time? He said, “If you miss me, I’ll find you.”


If we are wandering off somewhere and not sure where we are, we can just lift up our hands and say, “Jesus, come and get me! I’m confused. I think I made a wrong decision.”


God knows we cannot be perfect, so He sent His son as a perfect sacrifice for us. Now we’re pressing toward the mark of perfection. In Philippians 3, the apostle talks about pressing forward to what lies ahead and forgetting about the past.


God is calling you to press forward today. Stop living in fear of making mistakes, because everyone makes mistakes, period. God is not asking you to not make mistakes. He’s calling you to press forward, trusting Him to lead you. He’s asking you to call upon Him. Don’t live in fear of your imperfection. Live with faith in God’s perfect plan for you.


Prayer Starter: God, I don’t want to live paralyzed by fear of my imperfection and my mistakes. I know that instead, I can call out to You, and You will help me press forward to the mark of perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...