Scrodinger's Cat Paradox In Future Logic




I sat glued in the room. Solitary thinking about the future. Graduating from high school is not a solution to escape from tasks and subjects. It is precisely the beginning of the real lesson. Laziness became the main factor in the stalled struggle. Plus negative thoughts about later events. Snuggling wrestled with thoughts. People say just need to get started. But where to start?

Interrupted by many reasons to escape. Blaks, a book dropped itself off his shelf. As if to give an opportunity to create. I glanced at the source of the sound while gathering energy. Answering the curiosity, I approached the book and picked it up. A book that is only 20 pages away.

The paradox of Scrodinger's paint. From the title, I know this belongs to my father. I opened the first 1 sheet. Not interested in the introduction, I immediately opened the next sheet. Erwin Scrodinger. One of the founders of quantum mechanics conducted a mind experiment, which was to put a cat with cyanide and radioactive toxins into a box. With a 50% chance that the radioactive will turn on or not. In that state, the cat cannot be declared alive or dead, which is commonly referred to as Superposition. Without being observed, the cat can be inferred in a state of both life and death. The only way to find out the state of the cat is to open the box.

The explanation supported by the illustration of the picture reinforces the imagination of the understanding of the person reading it. I re-wrote the book because the next discussion is on a different level. The turmoil in the heart overflowed suddenly. Along with a change in mindset. I smiled unconsciously, Also yelling at myself.

Also Read More:

 


There is no point in lamenting things that don't necessarily happen. It is no longer a matter of where to start or whether or not it can start. Care for demons from anywhere. It's a matter of whether or not I want to start it. Just like the cat. The future is also in a state of Superposition. There will be no final result before it is observed. The share of success is not JUST 50% but THERE IS 50%. It's the same with failure. Failure is part of success. Whatever the outcome will be, the effort will not betray the result.

I ran open the door to get my dad who was in his study. "Aaaayahhh," I called cheerfully hugging her from behind. The table is full of paper but neat, decorated with study lamps and a box of work equipment that contains tools for elementary school children. My father's focus on calculating mathematical formulas is now undermined because of my calls and hugs. He stroked my right hand that was on his neck with his left hand. "Why father's son?, what's the matter?" he asked me.
"It's nothing, I'm so grateful to have Dad," I replied releasing a hug. Dad turned the chair to me. "Abis realin love?" He guessed.
"Yes, this is to Dad," I said without hesitation. A figure I've always admired. The first love of a daughter.
"And then?" Saut dad wrinkled his forehead.
"I've broken up, misya is going to be a great physicist like dad," after I said that, I smiled kissing my dad on the cheek and then just went out of his room. I knew a lot of mines I was going to pass through. But without mines, the ship will not strengthen its bottom. After all, I have a Dad who is always there for me.

"
Thank goodness he's been cheerful again" said the white man who was sitting in a chair facing the door. a smile of relief from a father's concern for his child.

The short-haired girl in blue pajamas can be seen sleeping peacefully on her bed. The room was pitch black, only the yellow glowing study lamp was the lighting. A book that is still open. The abundance of paper is filled with characters and numbers. The bolpoint that insinuates the paper points to the northwest.



The moon changes sun. A cheerful morning for misya and her Dad. "Are you ready to take the test?" asked misya's father.
Misya took a deep breath and then exhaled softly. "Must be ready" Misya replied smiling slightly. "Misya definitely qualified and could enter Harvard University" Misya told herself. A wide palm stroked misya's head gently.
"Dad's son definitely can," the father and son's encouraging smiles adorned the room of the misya room.

The silence in the room now made the atmosphere even more tense. Terraced bookshelves are like private libraries. Filled with neatly arranged books. Misya scratched her bolpoint without hesitation. Time in his computer that kept going backwards. Misya's gaze focused on the matter in front of her eyes. Random scribbling of various formulas that are growing. The voices of complex mothers sometimes interrupted Misya's concentration. Strange gossips spread. Misya shook her head. Focus again.

Some time passed. Misya paced back and forth in the room biting her thumb nails. A look of worry, tension, fear. All are clearly visible.

Ting
Incoming email notifications from his computer. The notification he had been waiting for at once became the biggest terror for him. Misya opened the email. Harvard University. Misya read slowly and carefully. English writing is not an obstacle for misya. There is 1 sentence he reread up to 3 times. He sculpted in disbelief. A miracle in his opinion.

Misya apparently passed the entrance exam. Immediately he shouted for his father while crying happily. The door to his room opened.

"Why? why?" Asked his father worried.
"Hiksss... ayahhh... Misya passed her entrance exam..." Misya said. His father hugged misya tightly.
"Daddy knows you certainly can" His father retorted with a pull of the corners of his lips upwards. "Look right, your son is indeed as intelligent as you think" Misya's father said. "Don't forget to say hello to dad later, okay"

Misya pov
Laughter cheerfully filled the whole room. My little room. I know I'm lucky. Have a Harvard graduate Dad. And the deceased mother I recently knew turned out to be a member of CERN. Although it was frustrating, it was not as smart as they were. Now I'm sober. All things don't just use the same path. It may not be like them. But I, have my own version of it.



."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...