Twilight Sleep




This is a story about a young man named Doni. Doni is in the 11th grade of high school. Doni's parents went wandering away from where he lived. He lives with his older brother Rida. Doni's brother is a young man who firmly believes in the myths of antiquity. Contrary to his sister, he is very distrustful of such things. Rida is the backbone of the two of them. Their parents rarely send money for their needs. Rida works as a graphic design at a company, she also has a sideline as a photographer

Back when he was a child, Doni was often ostracized by his friends, because he was very timid, short and fat. Now since he joined the sport of karate, Doni has completely changed. He became a tall young man with an ideal body, his fear began to fade.
Now he is also a karate athlete. There have been 6 medals he has won.

"Mas, Doni goes to school first, okay" "Yes, be careful, what time will you go home later?" asked Rida
"Don't know mas, doni will practice karate first" Doni
replied "oh, yaudah"

Doni left for school that Thursday. Upon arriving at school, Doni's friend Van gives a message.
"Ehh Don, next month there is a Kejurkab, said Mr. Edi, we are told to participate, later in the afternoon training, Don" said Van
"Wow, make the body more tired, where is the training?" said Doni
"Ordinary in Gor near school" "oh, yaudah I'll wait for the afternoon later"

After the school studies were over Doni immediately drove to Gor near his school. On the way Doni felt a little dizzy. At 3:29 p.m. he arrived at Gor, Doni was still dizzy But Doni was still training. 1 hour and a half he exercised. After training he returned to his home.

"Mas, I've been home" he said as he opened the door "Tumben is fast, it's usually a long time" Rida
replied "Yes, I'm a real pegel again, my head is also dizzy" continued Doni
"Oh, yaudah clean up there first, smell you" rida said while editing the
photo

Doni immediately took a shower and cleaned up. Then He prayed ashar. After that, he lay on his soft mattress while playing with his cellphone. It wasn't long before Doni fell into a deep sleep. His body is indeed really tired. Doni's last 2 days have trouble sleeping because many tasks from school have not been completed

Also Read More:

 


"Don't wake up, hey wake up" rida said, stirring Doni "What are you doing, mas, just disturb me to sleep, I'm really tired, just slept you've woken up" Doni
said angrily "I'm sorry Don, but people said first, pamali if you sleep at dusk today, especially before maghrib"
"
Why is it?" Doni asked "It's not good, you will get the ones you don't later" he
replied "Pamali is old-fashioned, don't disturb it, want to take this break" "Yaudah, I've been ngingetin, the risk is my own responsibility, yes
"
continued rida

He left doni
Rida heading to the kitchen, he made noodles and cooked eggs to fill his stomach.
Doni then continued his sleep. He began to enter his dreamland. It wasn't long before Doni seemed to hear Rida wake him up again. He was upset by his brother's actions.

"Huh, where am I, why am I wearing a shroud, let go of me, I'm not dead, mom's dad look at me, I'm still alive, please!!!"
"Calm down, mom, Doni must have been peaceful there" Doni's father said as if not seeing him "Help me, let me go, mas rida please, get me out of here" Doni said loudly, but none of the people listened to him
. His body can't move he can only look and talk, just like a person who is oppressed. Doni was very scared.

"My sister, are you okay there" Rida said to Doni
"Mas, I'm not dead, please let me go, get me out of here, don't bury me, please!!!"

Doni saw people hoarding him with soil. Little by little he was buried. He cried out for help continuously, he tried to move and finally Doni woke up from his dream. He immediately sat down and called his brother Rida

"Don Don, why Don, why yell?" asked Rida. Doni replied, stammering.
Rida fetched a drink for Doni. After drinking,
Doni told all her dreams to her brother.

"Well, I told you, don't sleep at dusk, don't sleep at dusk, don't worry" said rida
"Yes, mas, ma... sorry" Doni said regretfully

He then headed to the bathroom and fetched ablution water for maghrib prayers. After the prayer, he did his usual activities. From then on he would obey his brother's advice and not defy the myths of the ancients.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...