Perfect Happiness (Part 2)

."¥¥¥".


"What do you want to see the father of his son?" said Edi teasing me.
"Both. Hahaha... to the father asking for blessings, to his son to invite marriage," I replied.
"Have you guys been going out for a long time?"
"He was my first love when I was in junior high school. His family used to work in Kepri in my village, a fishing village like Perigi," I said.
"Prigi," he said.
"yes, I keep misrepresenting that place. Only my village is not as busy as Prigi. Since graduating from junior high school and entering high school we have been separated. That's why I tried to be able to study in Surabaya."
"Good luck, buddy," Edi said.
"Amen. Thank you."

The bus continued to drive to Surabaya, I saw that the traffic was quite busy because of the long week end backflow. But the bus still drove fast. Buses in East Java are indeed famous for being great and reckless. But strangely the passengers were even happy.

I almost finished my college without feeling. These four years I lived in Surabaya. I'm currently working on a final project. I really have to divide the time between finishing the thesis and work.
The company has given the green light that after graduation I was asked to stay on the job.
Oh yes, I don't live in the Student Dormitory anymore because the rules are a maximum of 2 years. I boarded at the homes of residents around campus who were indeed in the student cottage business.

One afternoon when I was about to go to work, a boarding house friend told me something.
"Mas has guests," he said.
"Who?" I replied.
"Where do I know? Saucy chick," he replied.
"Thanks," I said as I moved into the living room. I've never had a female guest. It's strange, I was palpitating when I was about to meet him.

"Assalamualaikum," he greeted, standing up from his seat.
"Waalaikumsalam," I replied as I researched who he was. He was veiled. But it feels like his face is familiar in my memory.
"Hayo... forgot ya?"
"Nope," I replied hiding my silliness. I shook his hand. Tyas came to my boarding house. Could it be that something important?

"Want to go to college?"
"Uh... want to work."
"You know?"
"I went to college while working."
"Don't abandon the lecture?"
"So far so good" "
Know where my boarding house is from? I haven't told you yet."
"It just so happens that my high school friend who is studying at ITS knows you and your boarding house."
"Let's go to the canteen. There's nothing here," I said.

In the fairly spacious canteen that afternoon, it was quiet. Tyas and I took a place in the corner to freely chat with him.
"What do you want to drink and eat?"
"Just drink, huh, me...?"
"Okay. Apple juice?"
"Okay."

"I'm sorry I haven't had time to go to your boarding house. I'm still confused in this city. I don't have a motorbike. What angkot ride I don't know."
"yes, it's okay. The important thing is that you have been to my house."
"I was from Blauran, bought a book for my thesis. Mas also took the thesis, right?" said Tyas. He called me "mas".
"Yes. Same. I fulfilled your request to be a pioneer," I said reminding him of his old writing that I still keep. He smiled.
"You've become a pioneer," he replied.
"Then does the relationship still apply to us continuing?" I asked.
"You mean?"

"I love you,"

“Tak ada yang berubah. I love you too.”

It was the happiest day of my life. Because my lover during junior high school still loved me even though I was more than 7 years apart.

"How come you smile yourself Ga?" asked Edi.
"I'm happy today."
"Got a chick?"
"I already have a chick."
"Oh yes?"
"Lha that in Trenggalek. He was to my boarding house just now."
"That's why you came to work late just now."
"yes, sorry."
"yes may he be your soul mate. I hope you can get married as soon as possible."
"Amen. But don't hurry up, I'm still a thesis."
"yes... I hope you finish the thesis quickly."
"Amen. Thank you for the prayer."

Today I have a thesis exam. Thesis in the engineering department is notoriously difficult. I've tried hard to research at the shipyard company where I work but I don't know the results.

"What is this thesis?" the examining lecturer asked.
"Thesis Sir", I replied.
"How come this is the edge?"
"Let you explain," the examiner said.
"I researched the structure of the pinisi boat building that fishermen use in my home area, in Kepri."
"This is a wooden frame?"
"Yes sir," I replied.
"Today I'm using wood, the forest is gone dude!" said the examiner as he slammed my thesis on his desk.
I couldn't say anything. My tongue complained. And I had to swallow a bitter pill. I didn't pass the thesis exam. I was devastated. I'm embarrassed. I've never failed in my life.


Also Read More:

 



"You have to rise," Tyas said comforting me.
I'm still downcast. He stroked my shoulder, then said again, "Remember you have to be a pioneer!"
I looked into his eyes. My spirit rose because of the word "pioneer." Yes, I have to be a pioneer. I'm annoying.
"While taking time off work, let's focus on working on your thesis."
"Well, you want to help me right?"
"Of course. But our field is different."

Since then, Tyas, who has successfully defended his thesis, has been faithfully helping me, accompanying me to find data, conduct interviews, and so on to perfect my thesis. Time seems to be running slowly. Waiting for next semester for the re-exam felt so long let alone I took two months off for that purpose.

"Are you ready?" asked Tyas.
"Okay, Bismilah."

The examination room now feels haunted to me. There was still a little groggy but my lover who accompanied me made my spirits multiply. The exam was carried out with fierce arguments until finally the examiner received my thesis. I passed. Thank God.

"Congratulations, yes!" said Tyas.
"Thank you for the spirit you gave," I replied still holding her hand.

Today I graduated. It's been my struggle on this "Struggle" campus. My father and mother came to Surabaya. They seemed happy and very proud. It was not in vain that their struggle to bet their lives fishing in the sometimes unfriendly sea in order to finance my studies.

And when I introduced Tyas who I asked to come to my graduation ceremony, my parents were a bit surprised.
"Aren't you his daughter Mr. Soni first," my mother asked.
"Yes, ma'am," Tyas replied blushing in embarrassment in front of his future in-laws.

After graduation was over with all sorts of extra events, at my boarding house I told my parents that I asked them to ask Tyas.
"You know how come you don't do that?" asked dad.
"Dad is here," I replied.

"How about son Tyas, do you want to be Saga's wife?" my mother asked.
"Want ma'am," he replied.

With a rental car I headed four to Trenggalek, to Tyas' house. Edi who I asked to be a driver smiled as she drove.
"College is over, you've got a job, got a wife, you've got your happiness," he said.
"Thank God. Amen."

Now me and Tyas are married. Tyas also successfully completed his studies at Unair. I settled in Surabaya. I left the fishing village where I was born. I continue to work at Surabaya Docking and Shipping Company and my wife works as an import-export company which is also based in Surabaya. A year later we were blessed with a boy whom I named Soni Segara. Soni is the name of my in-laws and Segara is my family clan. We are relentlessly grateful to God for all the happiness He has given.



."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Article copyright

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon

Itu semua terjadi karena Carson menabrak pohon (Ini adalah kisah kolaboratif dengan teman saya NabilaTheGreat InTheCorner, ini adalah kisah...